born 1965 in southern France at foot of the Luberon (occ. Lubéron )
grow up in Germany and studied art history, roman languages and economics. Move very early in the IT industry. More than 30
years in the IT-industries in different sales roles. Served for companies like Micro Warehouse Germany with our global CEO
Jerome Bailey York, for the Insight Technology Solutions GmbH with the global CEO Ken Lamneck and the Cancom SE with the
CEO Thomas Volk.
1985 first SLR gear.
portrait, fashion, boudoir, people and architecture.
photography is my passion. my mission is catching moments for eternity and made a story of them.
photography is communication and i´m fascinated by the possibilities that photography gives you to tell a story
the galleries are organized according to different categories. The goal of these different categories is to tell some visual storries.
published in differents magazines:
- -Flanelle Magazine,
- -Vigour Magazine
- -Boudoir Inspiration ( several times, editorials and covershots, selected for the issue „Best in B&W“ for 2021 )
- -Moevir Paris
- -Malvie Magazine
- – A four day photojourney with Nadiya in the pandemic
- – A four day Photojourney with Domini
- – Les filles des Châteaux- une histore d´amour et de fous ( 132 pages, 270*190mm, hardcover, cover )
- – Magdalena une Héroïne ( 108 pages, 270*190mm, hardcover, cover )
- – Les Mannequins ucrainiennes ( 196 pages, 270*190mm, hardcover, cover )
all showed pictures are my property.
portraitandmore.de by Olivier Springer ©
peace and love on earth- Memento Mori.